Friday, November 6, 2009

Movember -- Week 1



Week one of Movember is in the books, and I can't say I'm not surprised with the result.  But, I'm off to a better start than a couple of years ago, so I've got that going for me.

I've received $125.00 in donations so far, which is amazing.  My goal is to raise $200, so if you would like to donate toward prostate cancer and testicular cancer research, please go to my page to do so:  http://www.movember.com/m/138927 

Team Morthern Colorado is 27 members strong and growing.  If you would care to join our group, please go here to do so.  As a group we've raised $240.00.  

We have also started a Facebook group, where other members of our team have started posting pictures of our Mo growth.  If you are on Facebook, search our team name, Morthern Colorado, to find our group, and please join in the conversation to change the face of men's health.

1 comment: