Monday, November 16, 2009

Movember -- Week 2 update

My Mo at the end of Week 2 of the Movember celebration.


 (Now with 40% more "creepy".)

I would also like to put my "Mo" in perspective.

I am 28 years old.  My dad's mustache is equally as old as I am, if not older.  (The details are still a little bit sketchy on the birth date of his mustache.  If only the Hawaiian authorities would release the birth certificate, this could all be cleared up.)

So, 28 years ago, my dad was 27 years old.  Here is a picture of us back in the day, and I would like you to notice the density, thickness, and fullness of his 'stache. 


These are the genes I'm working with people.  We Lundy's are not known for our ample lip hairs.  So you get what you pay for. 

Movember Fund Raising Update:

So far I have received $195.00 in donations.  I can't thank everyone who donated enough for your kindness and generosity.  Team Morthern Colorado has received $375.00 in donations.

If you would care to donate toward our team, with all proceeds going toward prostate and testicular cancer research, please go to my donations page  http://us.movember.com/mospace/138927

As the Democrats like to say, "Vote early, vote often."  But in this case, "donate early, donate often."

Thanks to everyone for their support.  And have a Happy Movember!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much your dad looks like Ty in this picture. Also, I think your 'stache is pretty impressive, given what you have to work with. Keep up the good work! -Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with the mustache you need to go by three names until it is either shaved or comes in fully. It just seems right.

    ReplyDelete