Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scavenger Hunt

My sister posted a photography scavenger hunt that she found online onto her blog, so I thought I'd play along.

Here is the list she posted:

1. Cool or interesting architecture
2. A sign of the season
3. Something musical
4. Something sweet
5. Something metallic
6. A landscape
7. An interesting doorway
8. A reflection
9. A cemetery
10. A pair of shoes
11. A body of water
12. A drink
13. A mosaic or mural
14. Rain or snow
15. Classic car (1970 or older)
16. A work of art
17. A church
18. A statue
19. An interesting sky
20. Something in motion
21. Lights at night
22. A silhouette
23. Something historical (pre-1900)
24. A shot from an unusual perspective
25. Flowers
26. Self-Portrait

I'm going to dig through my photograph archives and will post them as I find them.

1 comment:

  1. It is such an interesting and fun idea. I look forward to seeing your individual take on each of these items. -Rach

    ReplyDelete